Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bitches for Eternity



Once upon a time, there lived a lass,
I knew not who she was,
And where from she hailed,
Though I did wonder if once she weren’t jailed
For her behavior was such,
That she never thought much.
She was close on my trail
As if she never met a male,
From the corner of her eyes did she ogle,
And enthralled did she goggle,
With this food for thought did I ponder,
If it was not to establish an amour,
Next they began to tweak ,
all seven days of a week
Then I did gaze,
To see her turn her face,
I confirmed beyond doubt,
That she had a coquettish thought.
And now they have said,
It was but her head,
That vilified me,
Which they accepted with no less glee.
With not long for the end of schooling,
I have but a dictum to send them brooding
Just fish off all you witches,
You will but remain forever nothing but bitches


No comments:

Post a Comment